Property Management services, in Australia, are Governed by State and Territory Legislation. All Property Managers at Jump Property Worldwide keep abreast with the relevant legislation in each state that we provide Property Management services.
Our Property Management activities include:
- Source viable properties to renovate and manage
- Draw up Jump Property Worldwide Lease Agreements
- Source and vet, appropriate tenants
- Arrange the signing of Tenancy Agreements,
- Register Bond payments with State and Territory Rental Bond authorities
- Management of keys, in accordance with the Jump Property Worldwide key procedures
- Manage the day-to-day tasks of the Jump Property Worldwide rental pool of properties located around Australia.